- Sound Transit -- Home Page
Schedules, fares, guide, trip planner, maps
- Sound Transit -- Link Light Rail
Stations: SeaTac Airport, Tukwila, Othello,Columbia City, Mt.Baker, Beacon Hill, SODO, Stadium,
International, Pioneer Sq, University St, Westlake Ctr
- Sound Transit -- Express Buses
24 routes between major cities and job centers, very fast
- Sound Transit -- Everett Train
North from Seattle to Everett
- Sound Transit -- Tacoma Train
South from Seattle to Tacoma
- Sound Transit -- System Map
Overall system map from Everett to Tacoma: light rail, express buses, trains
- ORCA Card -- One Regional Card for All
A computer chip e-purse card.........you can move all around without bringing money!
- Bus -- Free Bus Zone Downtown
Not kidding.......ride from Macy's to International for free!
- Bus -- Downtown Airporter
From Sea Tac to 8 Downtown hotels, now operated by Shuttle Express
- Bus -- Microsoft Connector Shuttle
Several pickup stops, to Redmond Campus
- Bus -- Rapid Ride
Very fast , very often, great for commuters
- Bus -- Greyhound System
For longer distances: redesigned buses with wi-fi, outlets, more legroom, greater safety.
- Bus -- Shuttle Bus Services
Affordable and reliable buses to major hotels and destinations.
- Monorail -- Home Page
Departs every 10 minutes from Seattle Center and Westlake Station Downtown.
- Monorail -- Map
Fun, quick and convenient from Downtown Westlake Station to Seattle Center.
- Trolley -- South Lake Union Trolley
You'll love the bright shiny cars of purple, red, orange and lime green.
- Streetcar -- Waterfront Streetcar
Fun for tourists and locals alike.
- Streetcar -- First Hill Streetcar
Linking First Hill with Capitol Hill and International District, opening late 2013
- Amtrak Cascades Train
A beautiful ride from Vancouver BC to Eugene with many stops.
- Ferries -- Route Map
Drive the car on, ride your bicycle on, or just walk on.
- Ferries -- Home Page
All about the ferry system, almost like being on a cruise!
- Ferries -- Water Taxi
Ride the foot ferry from Downtown to West Seattle.
- Ferries -- Sound Runner
Passenger-only ferry service between Downtown and Kingston.
- Uber -- Upscale Taxi Alternative
On-demand private driver service, all from your smart phone.
Luxury town cars and stretch limos for business or special events.
- Sharing -- Car Sharing
Wheels when you want them, a little different than car renting.
- Sharing -- Ride Sharing
Carpooling is one more way to move around.
- Parking -- Parking Permits
Special street parking privileges in residential neighborhoods.
- Parking -- Park & Ride Lots
One more option, just park the car and ride the bus.
- Parking -- Near SeaTac Airport
Secure, web reservations, free shuttle service, valet, self service.
- Trip Planner -- Google
User-friendly destination directions for driving, public transpo, biking and walking.
- Trip Planner -- Metro Planner
Public transit throughout King County
Why spend your time on a treadmill in the gym?
Maps, trail routes, racks, etiquette, street markings